The TrolMaster DSH-2 Humidity control/device modules allow the user to easily connect and control standard humidifying or dehumidifying devices to the Hydro-x. This module allows control of any humidifying or dehumidifying device under the world voltage standard (100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz), up to 10-amps. *Use dehumidifiers that use less than 7 amps to avoid current overload.
* Blinking green FAST: If the LED is blinking quickly, that means the module has not been addressed to the controller OR that module does not have a good connection to the controller. *Pressing the small button on the module will address/link the module when first installed.
* Blinking green SLOW: If you see a slowly blinking green LED, that means the module is addressed and connected to the controller, and the module is currently turned OFF.
* SOLID green: If you see the LED is on solid (no blinking) that means the modules are addressed, connected and currently turned ON.
* Blinking red: If you see the LED change to blinking red, that means the module has been overloaded. To reset the overload unplug the module from the power.
* By pressing and holding the button on the DSH-2, users can manually override the module and turn it ON / OFF
LED Power Indicator
RJ12 Cable Socket
Plug & Play
1 x Device Station
1 x 16ft RJ12 Cable
1 x 4ft RJ12 Cable
1 x RJ12 T-Splitter
Input Voltage: 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
Output Current: 10A
Output Voltage: 100~240 VAC, 50/60Hz
Working Environments: Temperature 32-122°F, Humidity=90%
Package Dimensions: 85mm(L) x 80mm(W) x 90mm(H)
G.W. per pack: 0.34kgs